Everyday, we are bombarded by news headlines highlighting the racist, sexist, xenophobic world we live in. It can feel daunting and exhausting to take up the work necessary to creating the world we want to see. Any of the below sound familiar?
- Struggling to find a therapist willing to co-create a therapy space suited to your needs
- Desire to embrace and navigate intersectional identities as a queer woman of color
- Feeling anxious, depressed, or exhausted from adulting
- Martyring yourself in the search for balance between work and activism
- Desire to explore talk through, and heal from the experience of being a child of immigrants
If any of the above resonate with you, I can help. As a licensed social worker and first-generation queer woman of color, I look forward to journeying with you to find the best tools and practices to be your best self.
Our well-being is crucial to being fully present to social justice work.
Our resiliency is foundational. Your resiliency is foundational
Whether this is your first time trying out therapy, you’re trying out different folks for your best fit, or coming back to focusing more on your mental health, I am ready to help you achieve your best soul.
P.S. Shoutout to AnneMarie for helping to refresh my website and social media look. Stay tuned for more posts about how to implement self-care habits in your life that help you achieve your best self.